2014年10月31日 星期五

Japan

        My favorite place is Japan, it is a beautiful and cultural country. And because my favorite idol is in this country,so I have a lot of sense of anticipation in this country.
      
     First, Japan's street and sense are beautiful and elegant, and it let people want to see an enjoy it. For example, there are many cherry trees in Japan's street and many points of interest like Heijō Palace and Tōdai-ji in Nara, Japan etc. Second, Japan's have many culture, like festival, temple and idol etc, and these cultures attractive to me. Third, Japan have convenience transportation, like MRT, BRT and bus, these transportation let people to go every sites in Japan. So it can be seen Japan is cute and attractive country.

    Finally, although I'm not go to Japan yet, I hope I will go to Japan to see beautiful things and culture someday. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言